Introduction: Cleaning windows is a great way to improve the appearance of your home and also makes it easier for you to keep an eye on your property. However, many people do not know how to clean them properly. Here are 5 tips for cleaning windows professionally like a pro.
1: What You’ll Need
If you’re just starting out, you’ll need some basic supplies. You’ll need window cleaners, old newspapers and or lint free towels to clean the windows, and a cleaner. You can find all of these items at your local supermarket or home store.
2: How To Clean Windows Professionally
Use old newspaper or a lint-free towel to clean your windows
Windows are one of the most important parts of a home and should be kept clean to ensure a healthy environment. While there are many different ways to clean windows, some methods may be better suited for certain types of windows.
One easy way to clean your windows is to use old newspapers. Simply place the newspapers on the glass, spray window cleaners, and smooth them out with your hands. Wipe down the entire surface of the window. Be sure to work around all edges and corners. Finally, polish the window with a soft cloth if desired.
3: Tips For Keeping Your Windows Cleaner Longer
1. Start with a clean surface. Make sure all surfaces that will come in contact with the cleaner are clean and free of any dust, lint, or other contaminants.
2. Use the right product for the job. When using a cleaner, select the appropriate product for the surface being cleaned. For example, a glass cleaner will not work as well on wood floors as it would on a countertop.
3. Follow the manufacturer’s directions carefully. Be sure to read and follow the specific instructions for your cleaner before using it on your windows.
4: Frequency of window cleaning
Window cleaning is an important part of maintaining a clean and healthy home. However, many people often overlook the importance of regular window cleaning and end up struggling with a dirty window every time they need to use it. Here are four tips for cleaning windows professionally like a pro:
1) Clean your windows on a regular basis. Cleaning windows on a monthly or quarterly basis will help to keep them looking their best and avoid any major problems down the road.
2) Use the right tools for the job. There are many different types of tools that can be used for window cleaning, so make sure to get the right tool for the task at hand. Choose a tool that is specifically designed for cleaning windows and be sure to use it properly in order to get the best results.
5. Use a duster to dust window once in awhile for a quick clean
Window cleaning can be a chore, but it doesn’t have to be.
Use a duster. A duster is the easiest way to quickly clean the windows. Simply sweep the duster over the window, using short, quick strokes. This method is especially effective in hard-to-reach areas.
For a quick and easy window clean, you can do it yourself or have it as part of our housekeeping subscription service at Housekeeping by BUTLER.
#how to clean windows professionally #window cleaning #cleaning windows #how to clean windows professionally? #how to clean your windows like a professional? #best glass cleaner window cleaning